A few things we’re great at
From research and development in wireless communications technology to classified special projects, we’ve got you covered from antennas to Z-waves and everything in between.
Research and development of solid-state, multi-beam, multi-frequency antenna technologies.
Pioneered wireless waveform virtualization to merge discrete radios and antenna sub-systems into a single federated solution.
Cyber Services and Special Projects
We solve complex cyber challenges with a unique blend of strategy and technology, enhancing cyber resilience.
Antenna Technology Providing Capability & Flexibility
Solutions that transcend constellation, orbit, frequency band, network access technology, and application in order to deliver any type of information anywhere it’s needed efficiently, resiliently, and securely.
Extending beyond a single orbit, frequency band, constellation, and application.
- Multi-band, multi-beam/multi-orbit capabilities
- Targeting LEO, NGSO and GEO constellations (e.g. Oneweb, SpaceX, Kuiper, Telesat, Intelsat, SES, etc.)
- Ruggedized for DoD COTM and stationary applications
- Currently TRL-4 with path to TRL-7 in 2023
Providing wideband frequency support to reduce the number of antennas on a platform.
- Designed, tested and flown in austere environments
Agile and Resilient Satellite Communications
Employing our Intellectual Property (IP) to merge those discrete radios and antenna sub-systems into a single federated solution.
- Charter member and first corporate member of Digital IF Interoperability (DIFI) Consortium
- Define infrastructure and architecture to transport signals digitally
- Digitally transport signal to/from Digital Modem (on premises or in the cloud)
- Convert signals to/from digital directly at the antenna
- Multiple hardware solutions (enterprise to tactical)
- Ecosystem to host virtualized waveforms and other connectivity applications
- Work with several vendors to develop rack mount and compact hosting platforms
Cyber Assesment Services and SPecial Projects
Helping to Keep Our Nation Safe
We solve complex cyber challenges with a unique blend of strategy and technology, enhancing cyber resilience and protecting critical infrastructure from security breaches.
Cyber and Interoperability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Cybersecurity Compliance Management
- CUI Assessments and CMMC Assessment preparations
Emerging Capabilities, R&D, Test and Evaluation
- Insider Threat Program Development
- Cyber EW Capability R&D
- Requirements Development
Information Operations (IO)
- Information Operations Planning
- Joint Service IO Training Support
- Advancing Sensitive and Classified Capabilities
Let’s Work Together!
275 Scientific Drive, Suite 1500
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092